Thread: No Audio in Windows 7

No Audio in Windows 7

I recently got Upgraded to Windows 7 as my fried suggested about it... I don't know what is the error or i am using a board which doesn't support Windows 7... Actually i am not able to find any of the Driver for it... Does anyone know where can i find Windows 7 Driver for my computer... Or is it that there is no driver made for old computers...??

Re: No Audio in Windows 7

Actually i will first ask what mother board you are using??? Are you able to install full windows seven on your computer.... Accept the driver error did it gave you any other error in it... ????

Actually i am able to install full Windows 7 & it is working fine on it...! But i was not able to find the driver compatible to Windows 7... I have both windows XP & Vista Compatible Drivers but can't find Windows 7 compatible one...! Do you know how to work on it??? Is there anyway to install the Driver & make my things work on it....????

Actually any of the company have not made any of the driver compatible to Windows 7... Actually Windows & is made in such a way that it is compatible with Any of the software or Driver which are able to work on Windows XP & Vista compatibility.... Just force the driver to install in Windows 7 & after installation you will see it has come back....! You need to Force it to install...!