Thread: BCMWLTRY.EXE - This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found

BCMWLTRY.EXE - This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found

Hi,

I have windows XP on my pc. My problem is that whenever I start my pc I get error message : The application has failed to start because mfc71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem. I don't have any CD or DVD to re-install. What could be causing the problem.

Re: BCMWLTRY.EXE - This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found

MFC71.DLL is a module belonging to an advertising program WinSoftware. This process monitors your browsing habits and distributes the data to the author's servers for analysis. This also causes advertising popups. This process is a security risk and should be removed from your system. Scan your PC including MFC71.DLL to detect possible security threats.

Re: BCMWLTRY.EXE - This application has failed to start because MFC71.DLL was not found

Restart your computer. Sometimes mistakes are an MFC71.DLL issues of time and a simple reboot will solve the problem. It is not a likely solution, but it is an easy first step that just might save the day. or Reinstall the program or game. The installation file must be restored to its proper location MFC71.DLL.

Download the latest update for the software that you have installed recently. It is possible that the DLL error may have been corrected in an update issued by the show's creators. Scan your computer with good anti-virus and anti-malware. Some errors are caused by malicious software that found its way onto your system.