Thread: How to Open SKV Files ?

How to Open SKV Files ?

Hi,

I have an windows XP and everything works well when I'm opening the Excel files .csv. The data is imported OK. Now I try to open a. Skv - which is the French version of a file. csv and then the data is not analyzed at all. It all ends in a cell. What Should I do to Open SKV Files?

Re: How to Open SKV Files ?

Remember that the separator in the skv. Files and change the regional settings for match. For doing this: click on Windows Start Button, Click on Control Panel, then go to Regional and Language options, select the splitter box (in the bottom). Modify it to match your. Skv. (remember what it was, so it can change it back to the. csv file.)

Re: How to Open SKV Files ?

. skv is the text-based data format that stores data entries separated by semicolons, similar to a file. Csv file, but uses a semicolon instead of commas, can be imported into the spreadsheet program other than that organize data in rows and columns. For opening .skv files , download ViewSKV, Once you download the utility to extract to any folder and use it to open the file SKV, the best part of this software is, it let you to view the data in column format, which you do not can do in a plain text editor.