Thread: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Review

Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Review

Past all the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Review in this section. Experience what you feel is the best part of the new snow leopard and what is not... Hope this could help developers to provide proper support...

Re: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Review

I had bought Mac OS Snow Leopard and I finished the installing and using it currenty. I don't notice too much difference in the GUI except that it is faster then before and this is just cool. Well the installation process took a long then the leopard OS. But its worth the time... I haven't noticed any unusual thing or any kind of bug as yet, but if i get one, i'll surely post....

Yeah, Snow leopard rocks, Atleast till now... I upgraded my macbook pro from leopard to snow leopard and i gain 9GB of space. I thought upgrading the OS would consume more space but it didn't. The speed is just great and as its new, can think of shutting it down before experimenting with it till some sleep catches my eyes. Well everyone should try the new Snow Leopard. Its just great...

Can i install the new mac on Intel PC? Its a PC and not an intel mac, I have installed the OSX86 patched Leopard on my PC. Can i upgrade it? Please help guys... I want to try the new Mac OS Snow leopard... If anyone knows anything about this topic do post here, or PM me.. thanks... I just can't wait to get my hands of Snow Leopard... But i just can't buy a Mac now...