Thread: Windows Getting Parity Error Same Address

Windows Getting Parity Error Same Address

Hello , i have a windows vista computer with 4 gb ram , i wanted to download updates for Spybot,but I had an error message that say:parity error (nothing else). Would you please tell me how can correct this potential problem , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Windows Getting Parity Error Same Address

Hello , I also have the same problem today but after in trying to download the updates several times it worked , I do not know why may be because I am in wifi but I know nothing,but In search of update, I went from See-Cure Europe at Safer Networking #1 (Europe), then I again search the update and the problem was gone. ,so Try changing the server in the list proposed by spybot (button next to "search for updates") Choose one with (Europe) written next to the name.

Spybot servers are often overloaded. Before downloading the updates, choose from the menu to the left of "download updates" another server that is installed by default (eg cure 2 See Europe is often less solicited)

Solutions:
    1. restart the PC, restart spybot.
    2. find and download updates.

If the parity problem returns, download the updates one by one instead of taking them all at once. You can also download the updates manually, . Download and run the file - it will installs updates automatically.

If you search for updates and if you receive the message "HTTP Error 403" or "bad checksum" ( "parity error"), the explanation is simple - millions of people trying to download from same server.

In order to solve this problem, look back at my menu bar updated after searching for new updates. For this select Update in the navigation bar on the left. So you see the menu bar update. It has a dropdown menu that allows you to choose a mirror site. Click the arrow on the side, and pick a different location (start with those closest to you), where you'll be more likely to download