Thread: How Do I Put Cd Photos On Computer?

unsure How Do I Put Cd Photos On Computer?

Technically challenged, here ... I mean extreme basic info needed. Please and thank you.

Re: How Do I Put Cd Photos On Computer?

To Put Photos On Computer to Cd - You Should Use programs like Nero, Easy CD Creator or another and after installing them you click on data disk and gives the path to your photos and click burn and Put Cd Photos On Computer - Go to "My Computer" and right click on the disk drive icon. Select explore and you'll see all the files on the disk. Copy and paste into any folder on your harddisk. And voila!

Welcome to Techarena Forum ajwalker. It will be very enjoyable to assist you. Techarena will offer you a more creative approach towards you interest. Our detail orientation and skills will help to free you to deal with all smaller and larger issues. I hope that you will get maximum solution from our site related to your queries. Please post your queries in proper category. You can browse our sections and get more informative guides, articles, free downloads and threads. I really appreciate you time and will be awaiting for your forward queries.
    Thanks

The copy of photos depends on the system you are using. If you are using Windows XP then just insert the disc. Open my computer > CD drive. That can be E or G. In the cd browse for the photo. Go in the folder of photo and press Ctrl+A from the keyboard. Then press Ctrl + C from the keyboard and again go to my computer and open the folder where you want to photos to be pasted. Open the folder and press Ctrl + V. The copying will start and withing a few time all the photos will be transferred to your computer hard drive.

smile Re: How Do I Put Cd Photos On Computer?

Thank you, Glenny and Sam.D and Raj-er Majerator (Moderator). Oh, opps. Sorry I did not place my question in the correct category; my bad.

I appreciate all your advice and will get to learning this. As for my intro, not much to tell - first, a Christian, laid off public school teacher and last, well, last in about everything technical. Thank you for your patience. TechArena looks to be a good help.