Thread: changing windows language settings from Arabic

changing windows language settings from Arabic

Hello , i want to change the Language settings of my windows computer, Can you Tell me how can i language settings of windows computer , the problem is that default Settings is set as arabic language ,when i open word of any other word processor , i found my self typing in Arabic Language , Can you tell me how can i solve this problem , please Help , Thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: changing windows language settings from Arabic

go to Control Panel, click Clock, language and region, click on Change Language and then click Change keyboards. You will find in both cases dealing with the window with option : Click the Settings tab Advanced button. You can unlock the capitals by pressing the SHIFT or CAPS LOCK key. Select the option that suits you. if you want to switch from one language to another, select the language to be used in case of using a combination of keys, and then click Edit keystroke. You arrive in front of a screen , Then select from the list available combination you prefer (and as regards the input language and keyboard layout on the keyboard) and click Ok.

Yes, you can change the language of your computer:

click on Start > settings> control panel , then Regional and Language Options then scroll the menu and choose the language to english

Many scripts are integrated into Windows and it is quite possible to change the settings for typing foreign characters with a qwerty keyboard.

- Go to Start / Settings / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs. Or more simply: Start / Control Panel / Add or Remove Programs.

- Click on Windows Setup (add or remove components on Windows XP).

- In the Components list, check the multilingual support and validate.

- Back in the Start / Settings / Control Panel.

- Click Regional and Language Options then click the Languages tab, click Details and Add.

- Go to english which appears in highlighted blue. Scroll down the menues to the bottom and click on the desired language. The choice is vast.

- Check that you have chosen the language input locale and keyboard setup and click OK.

- Check the key combination that enables switching from one language to another (usually Alt + Shift). This combination is important because it will allow you go back to your conventional keyboard easily.

- Check the "Enable indicator on the taskbar.

- Restart your computer and you're done with it

Exclamation Re: changing windows language settings from Arabic

Okay guys I tried all of what you suggested---even looking at how to install and reversing....as a prank arabic was put in as default and I cant get it out I have windows xp