Thread: Download Xbox Emulator

Download Xbox Emulator

Hi all, I looking for emulators for my xbox, if you know the address or any link please provide it to me , from where i download the emulator for my xboxgames to be played on a computer, i have a core2 duo pc , i hope it will be able able to play the games with ease , tell me your opinion about it , please help , thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: Download Xbox Emulator

CXBX is the first emulator for Windows XBOX (attention, you need Windows 2000 at least). Keep all your games in a row. This emulator does run small applications that is compiled with the SDK. Since version 0.7.7, it emulates the sequence of introduction of Turok Evolution.
    Additions:
    • Problems with CreateDevice have been corrected.
    • Exe can use a temporary directory when you start a game drive in read-only.
    • Synchronizing versions Cxbx.dll and Cxbx.exe which fixes many problems.
    • Withdrawal of small display issues.

Xeon is the first online available emulator for XBox , it can emulate commercial xbox game, but at the level of the game there is not a lot of points again. Note that you must copy all the files in the game in the directory of the emulator. The very first XBOX emulator to run a commercial game, Halo. Authors description: Xeon is an X-Box emulator for the PC. Currently it supports one commercial game, and support for more will be added in the future along with other features. Requirements: Windows XP DirectX 9.0a Pentium 3/Athlon XP processor Recommended graphics card: GeForce FX/Radeon 9200 Pro or higher

Try Dxbx , Which is an Xbox1 emulator, written in the Delphi programming language. This emulates the Microsoft Xbox console on a PC. The team found and fixed some bugs , the latest hopefully can be bug free