Thread: How to Delete Remembered Passwords

How to Delete Remembered Passwords

Hello , I mistakenly remember a password on my computer for a site ( i mean Orkut) and Now I want to erase it so that someone else could not open it and Access my Personal information , Thank you in Advance for your answers

Re: How to Delete Remembered Passwords

You go to Tools => Internet Options => Content => AutoComplete => Clear Passwords! And also You can simply deselect the box below to enter your username and your password and that indicates the need to remember your password. So every time you open your session you must enter your username and your password.

To clear the passwords do the following:
    Internet explorer - tools - internet options - content tab - Autocomplete - Clear Passwords. But beware this will erase all stored passwords. Otherwise you can try a small program like storage Protect passview With which You can find some passwords and delete them one by one. Protected Storage PassView is a small utility that reveals the passwords stored on your computer by Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and MSN Explorer. The passwords are revealed by reading the information from the Protected Storage. Starting from version 1.60, this utility reveals all AutoComplete strings stored in Internet Explorer, not only the AutoComplete password, as in the previous versions.

Quick step
    In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options and delete cookies at the same time also delete the files

Alternate Steps
    Internet Explorer may save passwords that you enter in the forms of identification.and if You are looking for a way to remove these passwords in order to maintain some confidentiality / privacy. Look no further, it is possible to erase the passwords stored and it is easy operation.

1. In Internet Explorer go to Tools> Internet Options> Content> AutoComplete
    2. Uncheck the box "Prompt me to save passwords"
    3. Click "Clear Passwords"

Close Internet Explorer

Reopen it, try it over passwords entered automatically