Thread: Windows xp optimizer

Windows xp optimizer

hi ,
    i am having windows xp from last few weeks its appear to be slow down so i am looking for way to optimize my windows xp please help me to do so ...
    thank you

Re: Windows xp optimizer

There is lots of reason to slow down windows xp as you have install and uninstalled several application which may reason for junk files that result in pc slowdown, another major reason can be viruses that came form internet and files and another reason is file data system on disk like temp files, dead files . so you need to clean out with problems with cc cleaner or system mechanic also use light and good antivirus like ca security. use defragrament disk option in several time period.

You can try for application like Optimizer XP 3.5 XG Optimizer XP helps you optimize your computer to its best performance with no options.No experience required. Just select mode to optimize or restore your system.Optimizer XP is a freeware optimizer program but more powerful than some shareware optimizer programs. Optimizer XP is a new generation of PC Tweak and improves many functions.

Download windows xp optimizer which is good application it will check and maintain all parameters for your windows.optimize windows XP.Easy installation and optimization within seconds.Increases speed of browsing of files via explorer.Better overall performance of your XP system.It increases the speed of the Booting process also you just need to run scan disk after several days from safe mode.