Thread: Helper.dll Removal

Helper.dll Removal

I am having Window XP SP2 install as my Operating system on my computer everything was working fine but from few days i am whenever i start my computer i am getting an pop up when i try to find out the cause came to know because of helper.dll file i am getting this pop, when i asked my friend about the same he told me to delete this file but i am not able to find it. Can anyone help me out with this issue. Thanks in Advance.

Helper.dll Removal

Normally Helper.dll is a virus which infects your computer and it's spread Trojan Horse and it also cause problem to number of users have complained about its performance.Helper.dll is considered to be a security risk. If you make delay in removing helper.dll may cause serious harm to your system and will likely cause a number of problems, such as slow performance, loss of data or leaking private information.

Helper.dll Removal

To remove this Virus i would suggest you to install latest version of Kaspersky Antivirus and this would remove the infected Helper.dll file and will keep your computer very safe and at the same time try to goto msconfig and if you see any helper.dll file at start up please unchecked it and reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

How to remove Helper.dll virus

Helper.dll is a worm which performs actions such as registers a Dynamic Link Library File, Creation and Registration of a Browser Helper Object in Internet Explorer, Enables an In Process Object/Server - Common with DLL Injections and many other things to to avoid such kind of things i would suggest you to install Prevx software in your computer and your problem would get solved.For downloading click on download.

Download