Thread: Disable mobsync.exe

Disable mobsync.exe

I am using Windows Vista as my Operating system and i am really got frustrated with mobbsync.exe and i really want to permanent disable mobsync.exe for that i have try a lot over internet and try to find it on msconfig, autoruns utility but was not able to find it. Does anyone know how to do it please help me out i would be very great full to that person. Thanks in Advance.

Disable mobsync.exe

Normally mobsync is being used for syncing offline data from IE to live data for disabling this you need to follow the below steps:-
    1. First select the advanced internet options by going to tool and Internet Option in IE and over here you will see Enable offline items to be synchronized on a schedule over here have a unchecked over it

2. Now goto Control panel, then to Folder Options icon, over here select the off line files tab and unchecked Enable off line files and then click on apply.

3. Finally boot up a regcleaner and remove the synchronization manager Mobsync.exe /logon line and reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

Eliminate mobsync.exe

The best option is to uninstall Internet explorer and you would be able to fix this issue permanently or else you can goto Programs, then Accessories, then Syncronize. Over here disable any auto sync settings and this would also get disable from your start up too. If it's still there in your start up then try to remove it by typing msconfig and remove from there.

Re: Disable mobsync.exe

If you need to disable mobsync.exe from your system then you can also check out the following links too.

remove mobsync.exe from Vista Home Premium
    Turn off mobsync
    can we disable sync center yet?