Thread: Sog.exe Has Stopped Working

Sog.exe Has Stopped Working

Hello , i Have Recently installed the Elite Warrior:vietnam Demo Game on my Pc, the problem is that when i try

SOG.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Is there a patch or something to remove this error? this Error the same Error is sometimes Caused by Windows explorer, while trying to import videos to video edit magic software , please help me Solve this Issue , Thanks in advance

Re: Sog.exe Has Stopped Working

TRy Elite Warriors: Vietnam 1.03 Patch

This 3mb patch fixes many multiplayer issues, as well as several bugs and balance issues in single player. Note that some save games from 1.00 may not load, if you find a save game that causes the game to quit out it is suggested you delete it. Download it via the link below:

Download Elite Warriors: Vietnam 1.03 Patch

Note that if you have any mods installed then you may not be able to successfully install the patch. If you have trouble installing the patch, simply reinstall the game and it should work fine.

Turn User Account Control on or off
    User Account Control (UAC) can help you prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. It works by prompting you for permission when a task requires administrative rights, such as installing software or changing settings that affect other users.

We don't recommend turning User Account Control off. If you do turn it off, you should turn it back on as soon as possible.
    1. Click to open User Accounts.
    2. Click Turn User Account Control on or off. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    3. Select the Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer check box to turn on UAC, or clear the check box to turn off UAC, and then click OK.

setup.exe has stopped working

i think you have a virus in your computer , if you have vista then Disable the User Account Control (after you disinfection: IMPORTANT DO NOT FORGET enable ):

1. Go to Start then Control Panel
    2. Double Click on "User Accounts"
    3. Then click Disable and validate.

Check this Threads
    setup.exe has stopped working