Thread: Windows XP Registry Repair Tools

Windows XP Registry Repair Tools

After installing windows xp on my system i have noticed that every time when i open any application it show Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM.ced. I know this registry problem, i am looking for free software or tool to repair windows xp registry.

Re: Windows XP Registry Repair Tools

A power failure or some other unexpected shutdown event may cause a corrupted registry hive.If one or two registry hives consistently become corrupted for no reason, the problem probably occurs at shutdown and is not discovered until you try to load the registry hive at the next restart.

The registry is a heart and soul of any Windows system. It contains information that controls how your system appears and how it behaves. Almost all Windows users gradually experiences the downfall in their PC's performance. Much of it can be attributed to Windows Registry Errors. By using Free Window Registry Repair regularly and repairing your registry your system should not only be more stable but it will also help Windows run faster. Within few minutes and fewer mouse clicks, you can easily attain maximum optimization of your windows registry with Free Window xp Registry Repair. It will scan your complete registry and fix the registry problems. For your convenience and for insuring maximum protection Free Window Registry Repair automatically backup any repairs made.

Free Window Registry Repair 1.2

When you delete a file or uninstall a program, the registry keeps a reference of that deleted file and does not remove it, thus, an invalid data or error stays in the registry. You can now perform Windows XP registry repair by using RegCure. These programs will perform a deep scan and find corrupted, broken, and empty files and allow you to delete them. RegCure offers you peace of mind with its backup and restore features. If you are using Vista or Windows XP, there are two ways for you to protect against accidents: system restore points and backup files.

jolin Guest

Here I have a good recommend for you: Tuneup360 and Norton system work, but the latter one is a little bit difficult. For the beginners, Tuneup360 is a good choice.