Thread: Unknown Process is Accessing Internet

Unknown Process is Accessing Internet

Hello everyone , i Have Recently Notice that my computer is Slowing down a lot , this Happen too in idle State When my computer is idle and I am sure that no programs are running but my lan connection in the task manager always show some activity , in the Process Windows, i found some unknown process in task manager , this may seem to be accessing the internet as I have tried ending all the non-system processes but it did not work out, please help and me Tell what is these unknown process accessing internet in the task manager? thanks in advance

Re: Unknown Process is Accessing Internet

Hello , i Think that This maybe Due to Automatic Update being turn on, you have Go in Control Panel,then select Automatic Updates, and select the option you want., i mean if you want to disable automatic update then select disable ,

You can disable the automatic update of Windows XP. To do this, you need to go to the Start menu in the taskbar and click Control Panel. Then, after opening the heading Performance and Maintenance, select Administrative Tools. In this final section, select Services. A window appears displaying a number of services managed by Windows. Click the right mouse button on Automatic Update. In the menu that appears, choose Properties. Another window appears: in the Startup type box, select Disabled. Now, the Automatic update is disabled,

get the Sygate personal firewall , it has been replaced by an advanced "Smart Firewall," available in Symantec’s Norton Internet Security. This firewall is based on Sygate Personal Firewall’s same IPD/IDS technology and provides you with robust online security. This firewall, included in the Norton Internet Security product, provides a simple, unified way to stay protected from online threats. Norton Internet Security also includes essential protection from viruses, spyware, hackers, phishing, and more.