Thread: Can't remove Trojan.BHO virus

Can't remove Trojan.BHO virus

After installing driver for my new graphic card my windows xp system running very slow. There is one application Trojan.BHO which always run in back ground. I tried to remove that but still it is running in background.Is this virus or any system file. Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: Can't remove Trojan.BHO virus

To delete Trojan.BHO.ab files in Windows XP and Vista follow the step which are given below :

Click your Windows Start menu in windows xp then select search button from list. Select file and folder option from that search menu. Type Trojan.BHO.ab file in search box and then press enter. It show you the result of search with Trojan.BHO.ab file delete that file.

Re: Can't remove Trojan.BHO virus

Trojan.BHO.fw, also known as BHO.fw is a trojan horse that downloads different packed malware infections onto the infected system and gives access to distant hackers. You can delete this by Click the Start menu, select Run.Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
    Click Processes tab, and find Trojan.BHO.ab processes.Once you’ve found the Trojan.BHO.ab processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Trojan.BHO.ab.