Thread: How to Install Windows XP sp2 without Validation

How to Install Windows XP sp2 without Validation

I have windows XP Service Pack 1 installed on my computer but it started giving me an error "Support for Windows XP SP1 ends and does not support" and because of this reason i have upgrade my system with an Service Pack 2, and i had asked about this to many friends but they have no solution on it, do anybody have come across this problem.Please help.

Re: How to Install Windows XP sp2 without Validation

This is because the Microsoft has already announced the end of support for XP SP1 and it will does not support to all other program which are related to SP1. so, whatever it would be but you have taken correct option to upgrade to SP2. It's also true that some people have reported problems and conflicts after installing SP2; however, based on reports and our readers' mail, the instance of problems was much lower than with SP1. There's now a very large knowledge base dealing with SP2 upgrade problems on the Microsoft web site, and many of the initial problems have been corrected in subsequent updates.

Re: How to Install Windows XP sp2 without Validation

You need to upgrade your system using Windows XP sp2 product key, this is not a big problem, and you will be easily out of this problem once you will upgrade. The only problem would be in the installation is that product key would be invalid, but that generally does not happen.Go ahead and do your upgradation.