Thread: Desktop icons pile up

Desktop icons pile up

Hi,
    i have problem in my operating system when i move my cursor on any of the icons on my desktop, my icons get pile up, change paces some hovering effect also present. how can i solve this problem can some one help me ?Please help. Thanks.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Desktop icons pile up

this looks like virus but can be due to corrupt files of operating system so just boot from your windows cd at setup menu press r to repair the operating system in next console type chkdsk and press enter that will automatically scan your pc and repair problem after process finish restart pc and start normally and check .

this looks like virus W32.Magistr.24876@mm:
    1. Is a virus that has email worm capabilities and is network-aware.
    2. Infects Windows Portable Executable (PE) files, with the exception of the .dll system files.

W32.Magistr.24876@mm sends email messages to addresses it gathers from the Outlook/Outlook Express mail folders (.dbx, .mbx), the sent items file from Netscape, and Windows address books (.wab), which mail clients, such as Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express, use. The email message may have up to two attachments, and it has a randomly generated subject line and message body. check here for more information.also try online scanning for viruses

do you have antivirus install and if yes how old it virus definitions?all Aantivirus are unable to catch all virus till latest update check this links for more information here and here