Thread: What is SVCHO.EXE file

What is SVCHO.EXE file

Today when i started my computer my antivirus found a file called as svcho.exe and at the same time i got a Virus Alert message which stated as Moved (clean failed).For more information i am using McAfee antivirus and Windows XP SP 2 as my Operating System.

Re: What is SVCHO.EXE file

SVCHO.EXE is a torjan which is begin used my hacker for reading email address and phone book details, executing a process and creating a TCP port which listens and is available for communication initiated by other computers. the location of this file is C:\Windows\System32 and it is also know as Win32.X Filename [System32Root]\zpx2.exe Filesize.For removing this Virus from your computer you can download the software which will remove svcho.exe file from your PC.

Download

Re: What is SVCHO.EXE file

For removing SVCHO.EXE virus from your PC first you need to Temporarily Disable System Restore and reboot your computer into SafeMode.Now goto SVCHO.EXE virus files and uninstall it.Now type regedit in Run Option and press enter, registry Window would get open now Delete/Modify any values added to the registry related with SVCHO.EXE and exit registry editor and reboot your PC.Now have a Clean/delete all SVCHO.EXE infected files.Finally delete all your temp files with SVCHO.EXE manually.