Thread: Delete Unwanted Applications on Mac

Delete Unwanted Applications on Mac

Hi.. I bought a second hand Computer with Mac OS last week. There many applications which are of now use for me. It is taking unnecessary space of the hard drive resulting slow down of my system.

I want to delete all those unwanted application from computer. Could any of you can make me know how to do that in MAC as i was a Microsoft user before this?

Re: Delete Unwanted Applications on Mac

The best way to keep your computer runs at top performance is to keep doing housekeeping from time to time.AppCleaner is a handy application that can help you clean up your system and it's meant for Mac users. With the added benefit of the monitor to detect when apps are sent to the trash really helps keep things in order on your machine. It is extremely easy to use software and uses drag and drop feature to get the job done in no time.

This small application allows you to thoroughly uninstall unwanted apps. All you have to do is drop an application onto the AppCleaner window. It will find for the related files and you can then delete them by clicking the delete button.

It is extremely easy to use software and you can always drag and drop the unwanted files to get the job done in no time.The best feature I like about AppCleaner is that it gives you the option to protect launched and default applications and 3D transitions and choose other ones you don't want to delete.

The latest version of AppCleaner was released a few days back with the following new and improved changes:-

• Improved search engine

• Added Swedish localization

• Added German localization

• Various Bug fixes

• Added Polish localization

You can download a program called AppZapper, which works to delete applications and programs by simply dragging the undesired Application onto AppZapper's icon. AppZapper then seeks out all related files, and 'zaps' them, removing them to your trash.

AppZapper is for people who want to confidently try new apps while knowing they can uninstall them easily. Drag one or more unwanted apps onto AppZapper and watch as it finds all the extra files and lets you delete them with a single click. A slick safety system remembers which apps you want to keep safe, and the log tracks all the files you've zapped. In one Zap you'll understand it.

Continue to use your system, and if you're not having any issues you can erase the trash contents. If you are having difficulty, open AppZapper, and restore the deleted application(s).

You can just drop it into the trash, but elements of the program stored elsewhere will remain - AppZapper will find all the associated files and delete them as well.