Thread: How to Open B6T,B6I and BOO File Formats

How to Open B6T,B6I and BOO File Formats

Hello,
    I Would Like To Run a CD Some File . These files have an extension of *. B00, *. B6T, *. B6I. Can you tell me How Can I Open this File On my Windows Xp Computer system Thanks in Advance

Re: How to Open B6T,B6I and BOO File Formats

Hello , You Can Use Deamon tool It Will allows you to put This backup Files images on your virtual PC (so it is to believe in your PC that you have these drives).

Dr. V Guest

Hello , After installing Deamon Tools you Would have to Open your Deamon tools, look at the bottom right of your screen. There is an icon with a red flash above. Make a right click on it. Virtual CD Number Of Devices DVD-ROM/Set / 4 drives (makes 4 virtual drives). Now, done right click on the icon DVD-ROM/Device 0 Virtual CD / Mount file (from there go to the directory where your image is stored. Choose the category of file types'''''' All Files.''When you load your image in the virtual drive, go to desktop and click 2 times on the drive where you load your image.

Hello , Blind Write Software Would also be Useful to You As it is a A game copy software back up tool! BlindWrite extracts all the characteristics of your media to your harddrive to reproduce a working copy of your media. It allows you to protect your investments against damage caused by children, scratches or by frequent use. Your personal CD or DVD backups can even be run directly from your computer using a virtual drive (i.e. Daemon Tools). Blind write's Game Copy Software supports a large number of formats and is regularly updated to support the latest technology. Combined with CopyToDVD, it is a complete set of software for all your backup needs: data files, 1:1 CD/DVD backups, audio CDs from music files and DVD movies. A must-have!