Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows 7 Freezes Unknown Reason

Re: Windows 7 Freezes Unknown Reason

Freezing of Windows occurs usually when you had introduced some kind of new hardware in your system and the same is either not compatible or the drivers are old. So for that first disconnect all and then reboot. Boot in safe mode and remove unnecessary applications from the control panel > uninstall program. Run system restore so that you can get the working old settings. If still that hangs then the issue is related to some corrupt system files.

Quote Originally Posted by santoshroy18 View Post
    Windows 7 Freezing randomly its a very mind bogling thing this happen with me many times. After serching for many days in google and many windows 7 blogs. I find the solution that help me and my friend too. So hoping that it will help you guys too.
    First go to control panel--system and security-Action center--Troubleshooting--system and security--power and then click next and then apply the fix in the 1st option it will show power plan set to high performance then close the trobleshooter. Its the fix that works for me and my friends. Now just make sure that your power plan set to High prformance. For that again go to control panel--system and security and if it is in balance set it to high performance due to administritive right it might not set to high performance for the first time. Friends If my fix works Pls let me know.
    Thanks man , my windows 7 ultimate was freezing too on the first boot mostly and on second reboot it worked okie , but after applying your solution of power profile its okie now and its not halting anymore .

Windows 7 Freezing randomly its a very mind bogling thing this happen with me many times. After serching for many days in google and many windows 7 blogs. I find the solution that help me and my friend too. So hoping that it will help you guys too.
    First go to control panel--system and security-Action center--Troubleshooting--system and security--power and then click next and then apply the fix in the 1st option it will show power plan set to high performance then close the trobleshooter. Its the fix that works for me and my friends. Now just make sure that your power plan set to High prformance. For that again go to control panel--system and security and if it is in balance set it to high performance due to administritive right it might not set to high performance for the first time. Friends If my fix works Pls let me know.
    thanks it worked.

Hay going to give this a try hope it works

idea Re: Windows 7 Freezes Unknown Reason

Hello,
    i got a lot of help from here. i also faced this problem many times but i fixed it.
    Last edited by Raj; 18-11-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: External links not allowed

well it work for me and now no more freezing up thank you guys all the best stevie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12