Thread: Unable to locate aiosoftware.msi

idea Unable to locate aiosoftware.msi

Hello Friends,

I'm running Windows Xp on my system. Whenever i turn on my pc it display an error message saying it's unable to locate the file "aiosoftware.msi". I don't know but this kind of problem i'm facing for the first time. Does any one have any idea about this issue? Any kind of information on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to locate aiosoftware.msi

Do not do the automatic install. Download it.Then Run the install program and let it unpack itself. Eventually, a Welcome window will pop up that will let you install more software, add another device or uninstall.

At that point, go check in your C:\Temp directory. In my case, the installer made a directory there called HP_WebRelease. In that
    directory, open the 'setup' directory and you'll see a big list of directories, including one called 'aiosoftware'. The .msi and .cab
    files you need are in there.

An error appears that contains a filename ending with msi. The error can appear while Windows is starting up or when a particular software application is opened. Error examples (your error may appear slightly different but still involves a filename that ends with msi):

• The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK to try again or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'TrayApp.msi' in the box below.

OR

'HPProductAssistant' the feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available.

• After clicking OK, another error message appears:

• The path 'c:hp\tmp\src\aio\Setup\TrayApp.msi' cannot be found. Verify that you have access to the installation package 'TrayApp.msi' in a folder from which you can install the product TrayApp.

These types of errors happen because installation of a software application has not completed or a software application is attempting to repair itself because a file is missing or a registry entry was removed.
    To correct these errors, if you have an installation disc that is associated with the msi file, insert the disc and click OK. If the error persists, you can search for and browse to the file on your hard drive or reinstall the entire software package.

matthewforu Guest

aiosoftware.msi is hp all in one printer file printer files .
    to solve your error visit
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...2313&rule=3570