Thread: Problem with Fluxbuntu.

Problem with Fluxbuntu.

Fluxbuntu 7:10 I downloaded from the site. I burned and I run the installation disk (no live CD).

But when I boot and choose to boot Fluxbuntu instead of Windows, there is something wrong: it seems to Fluxbuntu wallpaper with a clock, and when the hand has completed the rounds appears on a screen which is called the User Name but I make time to write only three letters that disappears immediately. Then the black screen remains excessive. The utility on the CD said that the file was intact. please tell me what is wrong .thank you .

Re: Problem with Fluxbuntu.

I do not think is a problem of resources, I was working ubuntu with gnome on a little more of you, I know that is a configuration problem or X driver. For the case after some 'leaves out some writing that says it has made several attempts to start the login manager without success? I do not remember the exact message but it was happened to me something similar, I arrived at login and then jumped. But there is Fluxbuntu in latest version? 8.10-8.04 type?

Dr. V Guest

The md5sum is used to verify the integrity of the iso which is the file that must be burned to CD, then you've done well, however by chance you have a crt monitor?

Post your / etc/X11/xorg.conf, just booting off a livecd, open the file,

test when you do the joke pressing control + alt + F1, it should go into a shell and try to do

Code:
    sudo dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
    Makes requests to reconfigure the server, however, . I tell you to do so because to me the problem was the frequency, but if it were the video card driver you have to install them. Maybe even try to redo the installation if you do not quit.