Thread: Need help for DirectX 10

ThumbsUp Need help for DirectX 10

Hey Guys,

I would like to know that is DirectX10 good as compare to DirectX9.0? I have DirectX9.0 on my pc and wants to upgrade it? Does any one have any idea how can i do it? Or is there any particular link from where i could download it? Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Need help for DirectX 10

One of the most exciting developments in Windows Vista is the groundbreaking graphics technology. Many of the newest Windows games take full advantage of the next-generation graphics technology in Windows Vista called DirectX® 10. DirectX 10 provides an incredible detailed experience for gamers of every type, and enables game creators to increase a game's level of realism, enhancing details and complexity in gaming worlds, apply effects like dynamic lighting and weather, and much more.

While Windows Vista is fully compatible with games and hardware that use older versions of DirectX, the new DirectX 10 features are available with a DirectX 10 compatible graphics card and games designed to take advantage of this new technology. Adding a DirectX 10 card to a PC running Windows Vista is like turbocharging your gaming experience. Existing games (most of which were written using DirectX® 9) get world class performance, while unlocking the new generation of gaming graphics with DirectX 10 optimized games. You can easily download it by going to Micorosft website.

Re: Need help for DirectX 10

DirectX 10, the latest version of the DirectX suite of multimedia application programming interfaces (APIs), puts gamers and multimedia buffs on the leading edge of PC graphics performance.

DirectX 10 features heavily enhanced 3-D graphics-rendering capabilities and helps noticeably improve your computer's performance in games and high-end 3-D applications. DirectX 10 empowers games to present a new generation of visual effects, and deliver more visual detail per frame than ever before.