Thread: digeste.dll is not a valid windows image

digeste.dll is not a valid windows image

hi,
    i have problem i recentely bought a Sony VAIO G11,it works fine but the problem is error message comes "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\digeste.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette." i dont know how to slove this issue.when i reboot the system it again comes.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: digeste.dll is not a valid windows image

hi,
    you should then log on on safe mode. Just after rebooting and passing the BIOS, hit the F8 key. Choose safe mode with networking and install Malwarebytes.After that run a scan.Once you are done with MalwareBytes, install Superantispyware and run a complementary scan.these programs are freeware and work better than any other program out there.

Standard cleaning
    clean file (separate file from the good of malware files that are embedded) or that will remove the infected files permanently. If unable to clean or delete files that have to be a window display to tell which is left passive. In this case shows that it detects suspicious behavior that file into this camp as malware. Because it is new. So also no definition for removal or clean-out properly. In this case you choose to quarantine files that the file was already sent to Submit Eset The analysis .that's different strains each brand Antivirus experts are analyzing the comparison is marked for a solution correctly. Or if it is serious and very wide spread in the removal tool to eliminate the issue promptly.

if you are using any P2P (file sharing) programs, please remove them before we clean your computer. The nature of such software and the high incidence of malware in files downloaded with them is counter productive to restoring your PC to a healthy state. That includes BitTorrent and similar programs.

sounds like a trojan or a rootkit to me... Do you have an anti-virus? If you don't, i recommend using AVIRA PREMIUM, it eliminates those kinds of threats in your computer, i've encountered some errors similar to yours.

I used AVIRA PREMIUM then update its virus definitions, after scanning my drive, the error is gone, and my computer runs smoothly again...