Thread: I no longer have access to windows

I no longer have access to windows

I do not know what the hell happened before I turned on the computer, I have ended 2-3 icons at the bottom right as I do not always when I need (apache, various updates etc) and was mixed PC.

Brutally reboot and now I no longer have access to windows, if you normally restarts by itself, if not later in safe mode leaving blank with this blue screen:

I could remember only one line out that Error.
    MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    The only changes I've made recently have been those to install apache, mysql, php, and NetBeans all programs that I personally and configured so that to use. I do not think much but just to say .. I have not made hardware changes.

Am desperate to know about this problem, I do not know where to put hand.

Thanks in Advance

Re: I no longer have access to windows

Every time I read MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION I always think of the power supply. And this from personal experience .. 3 friends sometimes call me back this error and then I discover that on a PC from 2000 and go .. go to mount feeders with voltages that define dancers still say the least.

Thinking of a hardware failure would not think of nothing but the hard drive as it is different from that on which type, and the PC seems to work from there ... some idea ... you've taken some crap that It makes you appear that bug?, corrupted by some program you used (not sure of the programs for php)?, the disk is dying?

after repeated trials I think it is the second hard disk (the one from which the boot of my windows XP) to be ****ing, or to have some problem.
    Now I'm inside with windows XP for my sister, first hard disk, and everything works. If I try to get resources from the second hard disk a few seconds after you restart the PC.

I downloaded SeaTools (x Maxtor diagnostic), but unfortunately a half test was restarted the PC (I was already just trying to make an estimate of things to save the backup x).