Thread: STOP 0x00000066 Error Messages

STOP 0x00000066 Error Messages

Hi friends i am facing an issue today i started my Pc i got a blue screen with an error message as "STOP 0x00000066 Error Messages" .Can anyone help me out with this issue.

Re: STOP 0x00000066 Error Messages

You need to follow few steps :-

1. Restart your PC and i guess the problem would get solve.
    2. Did you install any new Hardware before the error message, probably this would be the reason.
    3. Try to remove the hardware and it may fix the issue.
    4. Undo the change you made and test for the blue screen. Depending on what change you made, some solutions might include:-

• Startup with Last Known Good Configuration to undo recent registry and driver changes.
    • Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
    • Rollback device driver to version prior to your driver update.

It is a hardware bug. Some recently attached hardware in your system is causing the issue. You will have to remove it or simply update its driver to resolve the problem. You can get more detail on this issue in Event Viewer. It is hard to find the exact issue through stop error. You have to locate which recent changes in your system is causing the crash. There are some third party system scanner also. They will scan and check for incompatible files. You can try finding the same and see what output you are getting.

Run driver verifier and see what kind of output you are getting. Driver Verifier will help you to locate and fix problem associated with unsigned drivers. If everything is OK in that then you can go ahead with running memtest. This tool is another easy way to fix the bugs and problem. Memtest will help you to locate various problem associated with your ram. It will tell you whether you have any damage stick in your system. Disconnect recently installed hardware and then test the system.