Thread: Recover Deleted Data Of Internet History Using Windows Vista

Recover Deleted Data Of Internet History Using Windows Vista

hi,
    i am looking for help to recover deleted internet history that contain my important information,picture. i am trying to restore internet history that is deleted by my friend.i am trying to see what he's been doing on the web. Any suggestions? please help me !!!

Re: Recover Deleted Data Of Internet History Using Windows Vista

hi,
    IE7 settings are pretty close to the same as Vista. Just use the search feature to locate the path. It is possible to restore the computer back a couple of days and you should find the history replaced as well. If you really want to be sneaky and see everything including his IM, Email, and MySpace including passwords you need a good key logger.

hi,
    i am having same problem but I use Firefox and I am not sure how it happened,Is there a way I can get them back?

hi,
    try to get help from following path:
    C:\Documents and Settings\{username}\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\{something}.default
    in .default you may find a bookmarks.html file or a bookmarks.bak file. if there problem with .html file (not exists) then it has been lost. Then try to double click on .bak file it will loaded in your default browser.Make a backup of it somewhere else safe.Then change the extension from .bak to .html and launch Firefox.

hi,
    Actual Keylogger - is a free keylogger which runs hidden in the background and automatically records all keystrokes (including Alt, Ctrl and other functional buttons). The interface can be password protected and the log files are encrypted. You can view the reports as HTML or plain text. In the hidden mode it is invisible in all operating systems. This free keylogger will be really helpful to both the system administrators and home users.
    try to get more help from here.

AfraS Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    hi,
    Actual Keylogger - is a free keylogger which runs hidden in the background and automatically records all keystrokes (including Alt, Ctrl and other functional buttons). The interface can be password protected and the log files are encrypted. You can view the reports as HTML or plain text. In the hidden mode it is invisible in all operating systems. This free keylogger will be really helpful to both the system administrators and home users.
    try to get more help from here.
    Sorry for my reply to such an old topic. Does the free keylogger support mac leopard? I an looking for a free one for Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by AfraS View Post
    Sorry for my reply to such an old topic. Does the free keylogger support mac leopard? I an looking for a free one for Mac.
    Seems to me that Actual Spy Keylogger doesnt support mac os x. But there are many that you can use, like the Perfect Keylogger for Mac. However it will cost you $34.95! for the full version, but for 15-30 days I think you can use it as a trial, to find out what all features does it support. Hope that helps you out.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

AfraS Guest
    Thx, newtech

Quote Originally Posted by newtech View Post
    Seems to me that Actual Spy Keylogger doesnt support mac os x. But there are many that you can use, like the Perfect Keylogger for Mac. However it will cost you $34.95! for the full version, but for 15-30 days I think you can use it as a trial, to find out what all features does it support. Hope that helps you out.
    Thx, newtech. 15-30 days is enough for me.