Thread: Steps to Setup a Virgin Pc

Steps to Setup a Virgin Pc

Good morning , Everybody

Here is my question:
    I Want to Install Operating System on My Pc By self and I have Windows Vista Premium 32-bit Edition .I would like to know the Steps of Installation. How Will start the Process of installation of Windows Vista and what Can I Expect During Installation of Vista and When can I take control of my PC The First time I saw getting it started.

Thank you in advance for helping in this process.

Re: Steps to Setup a Virgin Pc

After Serching a bit on internet I founf out its is really simplet install Windows Vista.

Here what i Found

Installing Windows Vista
    The introduction of Windows Vista is a bit simpler than that of Windows XP as the latest Microsoft operating system incorporates standard drivers needed for RAID modes on most chipsets. Therefore, no driver disk should be inserted at the beginning of the installation process.

The installation takes place in the classic way, we request the "indispensable" serial number system and accept the terms of Microsoft. A few clicks on the button "Next" and "Next" later for Windows XP as it will be necessary to partition the hard, if not already done so. Please note that the module partitioning of Windows Vista is more enjoyable and more visual than Windows XP.

Disk partitioning ...

This is done, Windows Vista will then be responsible to install the necessary files to the proper functioning of the system. A few minutes later, you will be asked to define a user name and a name for your computer. Choose any name you choose.

Windows Vista is delivered with many standard drivers, installing additional components should be minimal with a PC. At worst, the sites ofmanufacturers can help you find the latest drivers for Windows Vista date.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarya View Post
    Good morning , Everybody

Here is my question:
    I Want to Install Operating System on My Pc By self and I have Windows Vista Premium 32-bit Edition .I would like to know the Steps of Installation. How Will start the Process of installation of Windows Vista and what Can I Expect During Installation of Vista and When can I take control of my PC The First time I saw getting it started.

Thank you in advance for helping in this process.
    Installing Vista is Really Simple, I do not think you will need assistance for its for your license, the question is, is this an OEM version or not? if it is an OEM version, your license will not work because an OEM license can not be attached to a machine, and given that this is a new pc. if not an OEM version is usually good

Quote Originally Posted by Philip21 View Post
    Installing Vista is Really Simple, I do not think you will need assistance for its for your license, the question is, is this an OEM version or not? if it is an OEM version, your license will not work because an OEM license can not be attached to a machine, and given that this is a new pc. if not an OEM version is usually good
    philips is wrong what you are saying and you might wanted to say something else!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    philips is wrong what you are saying and you might wanted to say something else!
    What is wrong? Vista is easy to install? That's true. It is forbidden to use an OEM? That's is also true.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip21 View Post
    Thank you for your advice:My license is not an OEM, normally no problem, so all should be fine, thank you for taking time to answer me.