Thread: Cursed Windows Vista, which does not give more errors

Cursed Windows Vista, which does not give more errors

Hello everyone, I need your help regarding this view because I will come back mad.

For some time I get very uncomfortable windows type "Internet Explorer has stopped working", "Windows media player stopped working and will close", "Windows defend stopped working ..", closed and gave them no importance. But increasingly frequent and uncomfortable, and even close to ever go away icons on the desktop and I must make a forced blackout.

The other day in one of those windows, i was looking for something that Windows solution and put a tab that details told me that the Nero Burning ROM was not compatible. Total that I gave it to seek updates from the same program (Nero 8.3.2.1) and upgrade to version 8.3.6.0, first uninstall the version that I had downloaded files and the new but already failed to install them because it left a message saying something like that had no Nero on the computer after having a good time downloading files !!!!!!. I tried downloading from the site of Nero, but no longer comes to install, nothing else start and the installation leaves the message "Extraction failed. File is corrupt," and the serial is not the original but it worked for me perfectly before. Then I tried to update the Nero, with the same No, on another computer Win 2000 and left me without any problem.

But my problems are not finished as I thought, the windows are still emerging, indeed, yesterday I was not able to launch IE7, I get the damned message "Internet Explorer stopped working." I also found that Excel is not good. And the last window that is left: "Host Process for the services of windows stopped working. Application stopped working for a problem, windows will notify you if there is any solution"

Please, I hope someone can help me. And I do not want to lose Nero.

Another thing i want to say that i only use the computer for consultations Internet, downloading movies and music, and download pictures, little more.

And only 10 months ago that I got it, the Acer is a factory installed.

Already spent time running Spybot, and CCleaner Super antispyware, and I think that is clean of viruses. I have the NOD32.

I imagine that I have SP1 because install all updates appear.
    Please, somebody help me.

Hello,

Obviously your operating system shows signs of having been infected in some way.

I hope you do not offend but I would ask about NOD32 version you have and whether you have used some fix for use. In other words, Is it original NOD32?

It is not a unnecessary question, as are several cases that I read of people who have a virus such as NOD32 and not protection. It turns out that the fix they apply apart from letting them use it without paying for it also disables a number of protective functions. As you mention that you use the Ares is possible that you've fallen, in addition to material you were looking for, any file that is infectious is annoyance to your system.

I hope you get the solution answer, but now get ready to invest several hours to repair your system.

Of course it didn't offend me, but you're right, what went on NOD32 as it was legal, but .....

And I do not know where to start, I had thought formatting from factory because they told me that if you start with F10, that brings that option.
    However, now for example, i took a little while longer working with photos and Internet consulting and I am not left any message. Anyway, before I left or enter online, I hope you reply.

Thank you

System Restore function is very useful but that also houses copies of viruses and spyware so it's best disabled by the time to do a good cleaning.

To test, try with some safety program, for example, the Advanced Care Windows or Spybot Search & Destroy, give it a scan into your PC with any of them to see if it finds something.

If after cleaning your PC with any of these programs the problem still continues, it is better to format it.

You were right, although the Malwarebytes, Spybot and SUPERAAntispyware not detected anything to do with the scenario, the Karpesky showed a virus (not-a-virus: AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.bm) and since I left another message in this forum in paragraph of viruses and spyware.