Thread: best between Corsair Dominator Platinum and Kingston HyperX Savage memory

best between Corsair Dominator Platinum and Kingston HyperX Savage memory

Can anyone tell me which is the best RAM sticks between Corsair Dominator Platinum and Kingston HyperX Savage with both running at 2400mhz speed? I will be using this on Asus board with Intel I7 Core CPU with a cooler ofcourse. For power supply, I have not decided till yet and for graphics card probably I will go with the GTX 980. I am mostly going to build my pc for gaming and so I want to know which RAM will best suit my computer for the gaming requirements. Thanks

Re: best between Corsair Dominator Platinum and Kingston HyperX Savage memory

Corsair Dominator Platinum is a great memory and in one of my friends pc it is running stable at 2400mhz with a Intel I7-4790k CPU running at 4.6ghz without any problems as well. This Corsair brand of memory is very fast and you wont be disappointed with this memory at all. The only drawback is the cost of this memory but they ar worth this premium price. You whole computer system will become powerful and well balanced.

I am using the CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) RAM sticks in my computer and I can assure you that this is the best memory modules that I have used so far. I am right now using this in my another gaming rig. Previously I was using Corsair 8GB 1600mhz kit in my old Intel desktop board but now I am using this in my current X79 computer build. I am also able to overclock my I7 CPU to 4.5ghz with it without any problems.

If you are short on budget then you should grab the Kingston HyperX Savage RAM modules that comes at very cheap rates. This Kingston RAM sticks are very sleek in design and also have got impressive heatsink. You will not be disappointed with this memory modules because they are very fast ram for the buck. It is also compatible with the AMD A88x chipset. You should surely try this memory in your computer build for gaming purpose.