Thread: Intel DH55TC issue with Kingston Hyperx Fury

Intel DH55TC issue with Kingston Hyperx Fury

I am using a Intel DH55TC desktop motherboard and have recently purcahsed a 4GB DDR3 RAM stick of Kingston Hyperx Fury. After installing this memory on the motherboard, when I turn on my computer then it will simply shut download the pc automatically. I tried to boot in Safe Mode but then I am getting BSOD error messages. Does this mean that this Kingston Hyperx Fury RAM is not compatible with the Intel DH55TC board? Or do I need to change some settings in BIOS? Any ideas

Re: Intel DH55TC issue with Kingston Hyperx Fury

After checking the comapatible RAM list for your Intel DH55TC motherboard from this link - http://www.intel.com/support/motherb...954.htm#tested, I am not able to find this RAM anywhere, so it seems that it is not supported by your motherboard. Also if you go to this link - http://www.kingston.com/en/hyperx/memory/fury, then the chipset of that board is also not listed. So you will probably have to return the memory and get a compatible one.

The latest RAM sticks made this days, such as the Kingston HyperX Fury are compatible only with the Intel 6 series chipsets and later. And as per the technical specifications of Intel DH55TC motherboard, it has a H55 chipset which seems to be a Intel 5 series chipset. So, this RAM module is not compatible with your motherboard at all. You will have to replace it with some other RAM modules that is compatible with your motherboard model.

I would recommend you to return the Kingston Hyperx Fury RAM sticks to the store from you have purchased because they are not compatible with Intel DH55TC, since it is newly bought they will replace it. Or else you can try to contact the Kingston support at this address - http://www.kingston.com/company/contacts and see what they have to offer to you. Hope this helps you out.