Thread: Corsair Vengeance 2100 vs Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Corsair Vengeance 2100 vs Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

I normally go a lot of gaming on my pc and for that I was using a Razor headset which used to work fine but now one side of its earphone is not working at all. So, I am now looking to purchase a new gaming headset. After searching a lot I came across 2 headset namely Corsair Vengeance 2100 and Kingston HyperX Cloud. Both of these headset look fantastic and I am not able to decide which one to go between the two headset. If anyone owns either then what would you have to say about it? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Corsair Vengeance 2100 vs Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

If you are planning to buy a headset for long gaming sessions then you should choose for comfort and quality. The Kingston HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset is the most confortable headset that you can ever worn. You will find its design very sleek and also very well made. This headphone also comes with replaceable Velour Ear Cushions. You will also not feel any pressure on your head due to the soft leather band. The best thing is that you will hear a much clearer sound while gaming.

Hey,

I own a HyperX Cloud, and even I was in the same dilemma as you are right now before I bought this. I did a lot of research on various headset, which also included these do, i just wanna share my finding with you before you make any decision, here it goes :
    - Corsair has only the velour cups and Cloud has leather & Velour as options to choose.
    - Mic is removable with Cloud for pure music experience - not available with Corsair
    - Corsair has only 50mm drivers.... Cloud has 53mm drivers.. so much better sound

Of course price is a very important factor in this, and the price difference between the them are that Cloud is for around Rs. 6500 and Corsair Vengeance 2100 is for around Rs. 9000 only. Please check out their prices on amazon and snapdeal.

The only major advantage with Vengeance 2100 is that it is wireless. But that is up to you whether you really need it?
    Cloud is a complete package with extension wires, controller box, removable mic, airplane adapter... for a true gamer, so chose wisely.

Even I agree that the Kingston HyperX Cloud is a very comfortable headset which sounds awesome. The price of this headset is also worth it as compared to many other good headphones. You will recieve this headset in a very fncy box with different cables and accessories you will need and it also includes alternate fabric ear cushions. Even after playing straight for 5+ hours I have a minimal discomfort from wearing this headphone. The headset leather is very soft and the aluminum construction is also excellent.

I would suggest you to go for the Corsair Vengeance 2100 headphone because it is more comfortable and has excellent sound quality compared to the Kingston HyperX Cloud. However, both the headphones are decent but since Corsair is popular among this range and also costs less in comparison. It supports 7.1 audio virtually which communicates with 3D sound and you get a good experience enjoying music and youtube on your headphone. Even when you are gaming the 3D experience is very good especially when you are playing any FPS title.