Thread: Should I buy MicroDuo?

Should I buy MicroDuo?

I am thinking to purchase Kingston’s MicroDuo but I am a bit confused. I need your help. I am sharing its features and need your opinion.

First, it is small and hence it is portable. I can carry it where ever I want.
    Second, it comes in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and now also in 64GB.
    Third, it is compatible with android-based smart phones and tablets.
    Fourth, it allows fast transfer of large files.
    Fifth, it is reasonably priced and it is portable.

It sounds amazing to me. What are your opinions?

Re: Should I buy MicroDuo?

The Kingston DataTraveler microDuo is a very good usb drive having the feature of USB-OTG (On The Go), which can connect to different mobile phones as well. Most of the usb drive doesnt have this feature but Kingston has included it so that if a user wants to carry some extra data with his smartphone then he can put it in the drive and simply connect it to the smartphone and watch everykinds of video, listen to songs, etc. Its smaller design and ease of use is the best part that none other drives can deliver. So, you should really go with the usb drive.

I have seen Kingston's microDuo work on your friend's Sony Xperia S and HTX One (not m8) - Both of which are not listed on Kingston's compatibility list.

I am all pepped up to buy this but I have Xperia J and am not sure if this would work on mine as well. Any idea if this will work?

I saw it recently NDTV's show How to. It has a great utility, specially if you are lazy