Thread: Best RAM between Corsair Vengeance or Kingston Hyperx Beast

Best RAM between Corsair Vengeance or Kingston Hyperx Beast

I am looking to purchase RAM for my new computer that I have build recently. I want it to be at some reasonable cost and only want 2x2gb of ram with 1600mhz. I was able to found out some Corsair Vengeance RAM at $60 and also some Kingston hyperx beast at $58. But the question that I am having is that which will be the best and more durable among the two ram? Is Kingston going to be an ideal choice or the Corsai RAM? Thanks.

Re: Best RAM between Corsair Vengeance or Kingston Hyperx Beast

I bought two lots of Corsair Vengeance RAM for a total 2x8GB 4x8GB for my computer which was build around late 2012 and everything works fine. The same RAM sticks is much cheaper at Amazon for an equally impressive result. Anyway for my side, I dont have any worries for my computer, the first boot with these sticks is carefree, everything works around the timing properly.There's nothing to say anymore, since it's all perfect.

Check if your motherboard can support the Corsair Vengeance Extreme Memory. It is one of the world's fastest memory, since it affects the frequency of 3000 MHz, which is certified by the manufacturer. The DIMM format, kit of 8GB RAM of two sticks shows a Serial presence detect (SPD) of 9-9-9-24 and can reach 12-14-14-36, if you believe the tests conducted by various firms. This RAM kit is built for extreme overclockers who spend their config under LN2.

If you are looking for a cheap solution, then go with the Kingston HyperX Beast, which is also a good performing ram. With XMP profiles developed by engineers at Kingston, these memory modules are launched in many kits to meet all requests for capacity, and may be suitable for demanding users such as the sticks go up to frequencies of 2400 MHz output (and start at 1600 MHz). These RAM modules also achieve very high performance to suit the fastest components available on the market today.