Thread: Among Kingston HyperX Blu & HyperX Genesis which one is better

Among Kingston HyperX Blu & HyperX Genesis which one is better

I am stucked with two choices here in terms of high end memory by Kingston. The first one is HyperX Blu and the second is HyperX Genesis. Among both which one is better here. I am looking for a good memory upgrade for my system. I was using a older Kingston memory before. I just want to add more stucks. My existing motherboard supports upto 8GB. I have a high end gaming pc here. But I am unable to find which memory here is more better.

Re: Among Kingston HyperX Blu & HyperX Genesis which one is better

Why you want to go for so costly upgrades. I think there are more reasonable choices available. Both ram are high performance ram and only recommended to upgrade if you are looking for extreme performance. I own a corsair model which works really well in output. I think you must go for more low end models.

Kingston HyperX blue features more reliable output. It is designed to give high performance. It is not really a very high end ram. But it is great for those who are looking for upgrades on a entry level gaming system. The ram is available in DDR2 and DDR3 version. You can simply buy the one which you are looking for. Depending on your motherboard you must go for the ram output. DDR2 is good for old system while DDR3 here is more better in terms of performance. I think if you are looking for a nice entry level output then going for HyperX blue is worth enough. Do not just blindly buy any model. First check your motherboard configuration and then go for the upgrades. Whichever models comes under HyperX blue series are termed for reliability. It is not really a gaming ram. But if you are looking for a decent ram that will offer you long lasting support. The ram comes in 4Gb kits maximum. The frequency speed different in terms of different mode. Which starts from 800Mhz for DDR2 and 1333 to 1600 Mhz for DDR3. So depending on your choice you can go for the one that fits well in your system.

There are two more models available under the same thing. Which is red and black. The red one tends great performance while black one features more heat reliability. So if you are going for gaming upgrade then go for HyperX Black. This is more better I think. It is more reliable and deliver great performance.

HyperX and Genesis are two series of RAM by Kingston. HyperX further comes in three variation which is Blue, Red and Black. In the same way Genesis comes in three variation which is 10th Anniversary edition, PnP and Lovo. This ram are just great enough for great performance. The reason to have so much models here, is that we can choose on the basis of our need. Like you can go with the Blue one which is a entry level ram. While Red one is mid range and Black series is a high performance ram. On the same way Genesis comes. Compare to HyperX, Genesis is actually meant for gamers. It offer high end configuration where gamers can upgrade their system and earn great output. So if you are serious about gaming upgrade then surely have a look on the Genesis edition. That will be more appropriate according to me. Do not forget to properly have a look on all the editions and on its specification. If you purchased the wrong upgrade you might face issue with compatibility. What is the motherboard model you have.

I can list you some top memory kits that might be helpful to you in terms of performance and output. They are Corsair Vengeance, Kingston HyperX, Corsair Dominator, etc. One of the important factor that you must see while buying a ram is overclocking support. You can also overclock a ram and gain extreme output from the same.

Go for the Genesis series. I think that will be more better. It is costly but good enough to give you ample of great output in terms of with performance and features. You can get a major boost from this ram series. It offers more faster speed and higher data bandwidth so that your system can work harder. If you are looking for serious gaming upgrade then Genesis will be more proper choice here. There are some quad channel ram available under the series which are more better. This is the only series available I think which deliver upto 64GB of Quad channel. While compare to that if you are going for low end upgrade then you can go for DDR2 dual channel kit offering you a maximum speed upto 1066Mhz. Under DDR3 the maximum speed you can get is upto 2400Mhz. Genesis offers you great series of ram support for high end system. The ram under this are divided on the basis of power consumption, performance and reliability.

When we talk about ram in terms of overclocking then we are having a set of very few options here. Bigger memory manufacturer will promise high end features but I do not think that might really give out that much output. So go for a reasonable model here. Do not just blindly buy a costly one through features and specs.