Thread: Kingston 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive price in India

Kingston 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive price in India

Can anyone let me know what’s the actual price of Kingston 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive price in India ? I am not able to find any information regarding the same as many sites are saying that the price info has not yet released. So is there anyone here who has any idea regarding the estimated price or the expected price???

Re: Kingston 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive price in India

I am looking after the same. However some sites have mentioned that Predator HyperX 512GB (DTHXP30/512GB) will cost around $1,750 and is expected to be available soon.
    If that’s true then we can expect 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive to cost more than $2200 for sure. I can’t even think of buying it.

Yeah some sites have mentioned $1,750.00 for the Predator HyperX 512GB where as some sites have mentioned $1,337 for the same. No site has revealed price of Kingston 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive yet. However, most of the sites are predicting it to be more than $2000.

Being “World’s largest storage capacity” pen drive, I guess it’s thickest as well but it’s obvious.

Of course it obvious that it will have large size compared to normal pen drive. The largest storage capacity pen drive by now was 128 GB, I was expecting 256 to be another one but I am quite surprised to know about 1TB directly. No doubt it’s a mind blowing innovation but on the other hand its expected price is mind freaking as well.
    $2000 for a pen drive, which will be somewhere around 1, 10,000 Rs in India. One can pick up best laptop with more than 2 Tb storage capacities. Kingston has come up with this pen drive for targeting cooperate people, I doubt any normal user will fall for it.

Guys I am not sure but just while trying to get more information regarding the Kingston 1TB HyperX Predator flash drive. I read an article on legitreviews, according to them the price of DTHXP30/1T will be MSRP $3400 which is quite more than we are predicting here. The claim that they have used the 1TB HyperX Predator and it had 943GB of space after connecting it to their windows 8 system.
    Below is a screen shot of the same:

I have just crossed checked that site and yes they have listed 1TB HyperX Predator to cost around MSRP $3400.

I was just thinking how many SSD's I could buy in that budget.