Thread: EasyTune 6 Error on Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

EasyTune 6 Error on Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

If I am trying to install EasyTune on my Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P then I am getting the below error:

Error 1316.A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file C:\Users\CONRAD~1.CON\AppData\Local\Temp\_isE926\Easy Tune 6 B11.1209.1.msi

I am running Windows 7 64bit on my computer and have checked that the download is not corrupted for me as well. I was previously having it installed in my pc but due to a update it got broken and now I am unable to install it. Can anyone please help. Thanks

Re: EasyTune 6 Error on Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P

Can you try to make sure that your chipset and intel managment engine components drivers are updated to the latest one. Only after applying the latest patch you will have to try and again install EasyTune 6 in your pc. I dont know why any driver would have some problem on the installation, but I heard that the problem was related to the .msi package installation of EasyTune 6.

I dont know if this is going to help or not but can you try to check if you have any earlier version of EasyTunes installed in your pc, if it is then it could cause the issue. When you are installing EasyTune 6 then you need to remove the current or earlier version installed in your pc otherwise the Easytune 6 will not work properly in your pc.

If you cannot install the latest EasyTune 6 then try to first reinstall the original one which was installed already in your pc and then after that go to Program and Features area and uninstall it properly. You will also need to remove it from the registry and delete any files or folders in the Program Files area. Now try to install the new version and check if it installs properly.