Thread: How to register Gigabyte motherboard for warranty

How to register Gigabyte motherboard for warranty

I recently switched from my Asus motherboard to Gigabyte mobo. Usually, the store from where I purchased it said that, I will get 3 years warranty for my board. But to assure this, I was wondering if I can find out online how much warranty is given to my board. I would also like to register it online for warranty. Can anyone tell me how do I do this? Thank you in advance.

Re: How to register Gigabyte motherboard for warranty

The store from where you bought the motherboard have given you the right information, all motherboards from Gigabyte gets a standard 3 years warranty period. To avail of this warranty, incase of any faults or damaged product, you need to contact the Gigabyte service center located near your area or the shop you have bought the motherboard from, for the warranty claim and support.

Well, there is a Gigabyte US support page where you need to select the product that you have with you from the list given and then you will get the warranty information on the same Gigabyte product. Here is the link for it - http://www.gigabyte.us/support-downl...r-service.aspx. However, I wonder if this page will give any kind of information for motherboard purchased in India. In any case, you can follow the procedure given in the above post which will help you out for sure.

There were some motherboards of Gigabyte that were having a warranty period of 5 years. But you will need to register the board on their site. What is the model of your motherboard by the way? In any case you can also call them at their Toll Free Number : 1800-425-4945 or you can also check the remaining warranty of your Gigabyte motherboard from this link - http://ggcs.gigabyte.com/service/Che...Status_IN.aspx