Thread: Not able to install MultiLingual User Interface Pack for Office 2003

Not able to install MultiLingual User Interface Pack for Office 2003

When i am trying to install Office 2003 Service Pack 1 for Multilingual User Interface Pack then i am getting an error message saying "The expected version of the product was not found on your system" error message when you install Office XP Service Pack 3. Currently i am having regular service pack 1 installed. Is there anything that i can do for installing it??

re: Not able to install MultiLingual User Interface Pack for Office 2003

In order to fix that error you will have to either Use Office XP Service Pack 3 full-file update or new RTM-base level administrative installation point. You can go through below article for trying out those solutions:
    "The expected version of the product was not found on your system" error message when you install Office XP Service Pack 3

Re: Not able to install MultiLingual User Interface Pack for Office 2003

I have an old pc and I wanted to know from where can I download Microsoft Office XP Multilingual User Interface pack? Actually I need it so badly after this installation and after that I will install Office XP SP1 for Office XP Multilingual. But if I am trying to install the Office XP SP1 Multilingual User Interface Pack then I am only getting a popup message that says me the expected version fo the product was not found on my system? Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Not able to install MultiLingual User Interface Pack for Office 2003

You can use the Office XP Service Pack 3 full-file update to update your administrative installation point or an individual computer (client) that has Office XP installed. If you, as the network administrator, no longer want to maintain your Office XP administrative installation point with current service packs and updates, create a new Office XP installation point at the Office XP RTM-base level. For more information visit this website - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837826