Thread: Outlook 2007 not working after Office SP2 installed - out of memory

Outlook 2007 not working after Office SP2 installed - out of memor

Outlook 2007 is not working since installing Office SP2, whenever i am launching it i get an error message saying "there is not enough free memory". I have checked out my system disk space and there is 30 gb free. I have tried rebooting my system a number of times but no avail. Is there anything i can try out further??

Have you tried running MS Office Diagnostics tool? If not then try it out to find out the exact cause of the error. I dont think it is actually related to disk space, there's something else that is causing that error to come up. If Diagnostics tool doesn't report anything than you can try out repairing office as well. You can either repair it from add/remove program or use original installation disk.

Re: Outlook 2007 not working after Office SP2 installed - out of memor

Did you all found a fix for this?? i have started encountering same error since installing Office SP2. Everything was working fine until installing it, i have been looking out for a fix in other forums but i haven't come across any effective solution by now.

I was able to end the issue by removing BCM as an Add-In in my case. Since removing it Outlook 2007 has been working fine and i haven't faced any error by now. If you both are using BCM then you can export all BCM contacts in to Outlook contacts, best of luck.

Deleting BCM helped me out as well but i want to use it, is there any method by which i can continue using BCM without running in to any issues as such.

Re: Outlook 2007 not working after Office SP2 installed - out of m

I have found one facing similar error in this forum, just go through below thread and try out the solution that has been discussed there.
    "There is not enough memory or disk space to run Word".