Thread: Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 installation failed

Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 installation failed

I am not able to install Microsoft Office Pro 2007. I am trying to configure the same with Business Contact Manager. I had tried the installation first which showed to working but the application failed to launch. I had removed, added, tried to run a repair setup, etc. I did many things but nothing worked out here. The system I am using is a new Acer Aspire 5520-5142. It has Vista installed on it. The edition of Office that I received with the same is Trail. So I have two options. Either to upgrade that or simply arrange some other edition. I had just updated Vista SP1 through Windows Update and thing went quiet normal here. The installation disc that I had bought work fine. Office is installed. But when I go with installation of Business Contact Manager, it seems to be fail. It stuck on the configuration window. I check in log and found that there are some dll files which are using the problem. They are some rtfhtml.dll and outlrpc.dll while in the log the faulty file detected was ntdll.dll.

Re: Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007 installation failed

It is issue with the setup files. The dll files that you are trying to configure in your system is not valid or corrupted. I found a link on Microsoft that has number of troubleshooting options available to deal with this crash issue and I am sure this is going to help you a much. It is far better if you try the same out.

Troubleshoot installing Business Contact Manager