Thread: 2007 Microsoft Office Registration Key Number

When I launched MS Excel, it prompted me to enter Product key, when I entered the same, it rejected saying “zeros or O's are not valid numbers”.

What is it ? I mean if Zero and O are not acceptable then why did they provide it in keys ?

First of all I am not able to understand what your situation is. I don’t know whether you are trying to re-install, which office version it is, is it Retail/ OEM or you are trying to activate the TRAIL ? Also don’t know which product key you are trying to put ? Also don’t what is the exact error message. Don’t know what your operating system is. You should always detail you situation to assist you better.

Anyways, what I can suggest you at this stage is if you are trying to enter the product keys mention on the back or bottom of your system then it will not work because those keys are for Windows OS and not for Office activation.

Re: 2007 Microsoft Office Registration Key Number

Hello techman,

I’m too stuck with the same issue. In my case it is the new Toshiba Satellite laptop that came with Office Home and Student 2007 Trail version for 60 days. Its been just a month now, I thought to go for the full version and hence I bought the Home and Student 2007 from Amazon with the Product keys that came written on the label of from Amazon.

I uninstalled trail and installed this paid version. But while entering the product keys, it says "0" and "5" are not part of
    product key though it is written in the keys I got. Can you please suggest me what should I do ? If there is any solution to fix this rather than calling Amazon ?

This is the first time I saw that activation says certain characters or numbers are not allowed. As far as I know there use to be any alphabet or numbers in the license keys except special characters. Anyways, as you own a retail version you can call them anytime under 90-day no-charge support that starts from the date when you first time place your request. You can get their support contact details and method here. https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...direct=1&sd=gn

please send the product key for ms office 2007

Microsoft Office 2007 is commercial software which need to be purchased if you want to use the same. The product can be only purchased from the Microsoft only. You can check out the Office 2010 beta version software which is free to use. If you wanted to work with the free version of the product then you can have to go with the Open Office which is completely free and you can use the all the application of the Office with the same.