Thread: I am totally enamored of Dolphin Browser

I am totally enamored of Dolphin Browser

Loading speed and stability are the two points I am concerned most about a browser.
    I've tried almost all of the best browsers out there,Dolphin Browser,with its high loading speed and various Add-ons,finally becomes my favorite.
    Although I still use Google Chrome the most just out of habit and brand integration. but whenever I run into a glitchy website, Dolphin is always my go-to browser for compatibility and smooth performance.
    What is your favorite mobile browser?

Re: I am totally enamored of Dolphin Browser

Well, I am using Google Chrome as my primary browser for surfing web, bookmarking and all. Sometimes I use Firefox as well but there are many sites that dont load properly in it. I havent tried Dolphin browser but if you say that it is good then surely I will try to test it and find what benefits I can get.

yeah, I love dolphin browser, too. It has many convenient options to choose from. Chrome is too simple. Sometimes, i just need the browser to guide me to browse news or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    Well, I am using Google Chrome as my primary browser for surfing web, bookmarking and all. Sometimes I use Firefox as well but there are many sites that dont load properly in it. I havent tried Dolphin browser but if you say that it is good then surely I will try to test it and find what benefits I can get.
    Dolphin is really a good choice for moile browser, lightening loading speed and beautiful IU...above all, I like its various add-ons most, adblock, screen cut, battery saver, dolphin connect extension...