Thread: Help Me To Choose A Best Connection To Avoid Roaming Charges In Democratic Republic Of The Congo

Help Me To Choose A Best Connection To Avoid Roaming Charges In Democratic Republic Of The Congo

I have to visit DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO for about 15 days and i am searching for some best deal or ideal cellular connection. Please advise me to decide which package, simcard or service should work best for incoming calls and internet usage during my stay.
    Regards

Re: Help Me To Choose A Best Connection To Avoid Roaming Charges In Democratic Republic Of The Congo

I am going to suggest you to go for either Matrix International SIM or Wowtel Wireless International Roaming SIM cards. I have heard that both of these cards will be very good and affordable as well.

Re: Help Me To Choose A Best Connection To Avoid Roaming Charges In Democratic Republic Of The Congo

Dear EINSTEIN_007, thank you very much for your reply and suggestions about Matrix International SIM or Wowtel Wireless International Roaming SIM cards. I have worked today and searched two more firms in this regards named XXSIM and Travel Sim. now i am confused that what is the best among all these four, can u pls input ur suggestion to decide the best one for me.

regards

I would suggest you to use the Travel Sim card. This is an international sim card and I have used it very often and was very happy with the prices and service of this card.

Dear Simond thank you very much for your reply. Well travel sim and XXSIM both seems goood but i am looking for the best among these. can you share your personal experience that in almost how many countries Travel Simcard is functional for free roaming.

Best Regards

I have used the UK Travel SIM from RebelFone for free under their Summer offer with free incoming calls + text while in the UK. I was also having lowest call back charges to US with low data and text charges. Also, there are not any contracts or minimum commitment because it is just a postpaid service, so you just have to pay what you use, incase you dont use then you do not have to pay.

cedo you check travel sim or roaming free simcard or xxsim or UK Travel SIM. Its upto you to decide the best options depending upon your requirement and affordability. Enjoy.

Thanks for your reply. Dear do you have some idea or information that in how may countries or regions XXSIM is giving free roaming facility and approximate outgoing call charges.

Mr Cedo,you need to try this personally and you will love the features and services of XXSIM. For you reply am going to tell you that XXSIM is offering free roaming facility and incoming calls in over 140 countries.

Thank you very much dear sara1. kindly share your words and experience of XXSIM reception, call quality and outgoing call rates. Do they offer some bundle plan for internet ??

Dear Cedo, XXSIM is a worldwide simcard but totally free roaming service of this simcard is in over 140 countries.

Well dear Mr. Cedo, please share your experience of XXSIM reception, call quality and outgoing call rates. Do they offer some bundle plan for internet ??