Thread: How to find reliable freelancing job online

How to find reliable freelancing job online

I am looking for some separate option to earn a bit money. I had seen online there are various website that offer jobs. But I am not realy sure what to start here. I had completed my graduation and I am quiet crazy about gadgets and gaming. Is there something that I can locate on the basis of my interest. Right-now I am trying to find out information through freelancing site. But it is not having enough detail and I had not received anything yet.

Re: How to find reliable freelancing job online

First off all when you are trying to find this kind of jobs online you will get ample of site that will ask you to buy a kit. This kit has something that can help you to locate jobs more easily. But that is actually wrong. You must never pay anything unless you are really sure about the same. Because this things are mostly fake and you wont get anything in return. The best thing you can do is search for part time jobs on popular online job portals.

If you are having good writing skills then still you can earn a good amount of money online. You can write articles for different website. There are ample of website on various niche. Like health, technology, lifestyle, etc. You can simply choose the one that you are most interested and you can start writing on it. In this way you will slowly gain reputation and you can make a good amount of money also. There are many site who provide job to freelancing writers.

Odesk is a good platform to locate the right kind of job. You can create your profile on that and search for the job. Odesk provide you various options and categories to choose the right job for you. You can select what you think is really nice for you and start working. People post the amount that they are willing to pay. And you can on that basis start your work. Just create your odesk profile and start working. Add your complete skill on the site.

I found one website online which was selling a kit to start business online. I thought it will be helpful. After contacting them they ask to buy a kit and I ordered the same. But at the end there was nothing. I lost my money also. It is right that you must not blindly go on any site and buy their kit to earn money. Ample of them are fake. Later on after searching for long time I found the best thing you can do is start blogging. You can start your blog and earn through ads.

I found one website online which was selling a kit to start business online. I thought it will be helpful. After contacting them they ask to buy a kit and I ordered the same. But at the end there was nothing. I lost my money also. It is right that you must not blindly go on any site and buy their kit to earn money. Ample of them are fake. Later on after searching for long time I found the best thing you can do is start blogging. You can start your blog and earn through ads.

Try to get specialization in some field. Like web development or software programming. Or in anything that can give you a good income. Today android is one of the most popular platform and on that you can simply earn nicely. You can start building apps for the same. I think there are ample of companies in the market which are looking for a good android developer. They also pay really nice or you can simply work part time.

Humstudents Guest

There are so many freelancing sites. You can find there according to your skills and abilities. You should choose exact job in which you are capable and can do well.

I think you should look for the some part time job or jobs in person, as most of the freelance job requires to buy a kit and some how they are generally fake in nature. So I advised you to first search the jobs on various job portals as per your knowledge and qualification. There are so many sites which offers various local and national jobs.

Yeah there's a lot of fake sites unfortunately but a few legit ones too.

You can also try contacting local companies who may be in need of some freelance work and they may be interested in working with you. This will depend on the type of work you do of course.

journalistabid Guest

identify your skill sets and then go freelancing websites as odesk, elance, fiverr etc and check out the jobs and apply for that jobs. these website are reliable and definitely you would get paid