Thread: Which is faster paper or digital note taking software

Which is faster paper or digital note taking software

What is faster here. Taking notes on paper or on digital app like on Android devices. I had recently got a messed up work due to this. I found paper note more reliable. I pin them on green board. But due to cleaning many of those are missing. I started using Evernote which is good. But I found it tough in usage. What you guys prefer mostly. Still paper note remains the easier option here but they are misplaced.

Re: Which is faster paper or digital note taking software

I think using a digital app is more better. Because in that you can keep the notes sync with other devices. You can use a stylus to write down. Just buy a good smartphone and then check back. It is simply amazing. I am using Evernote from long time and there is no usage problem in it.

I am having a android smartphone which I'm using for taking notes. Now if you want to write on a paper every time you have to carry them. Which is another time-consuming job. And if there is some urgency in writing out or taking certain information, then paper is not reliable. Because you can lose it quite easily. Now if you're using a digital application forms that you can instantly note down on the information and save it. Number of note taking application concentrate cloud support. That means you just have to create our account in it and you can save all your content online. You can share them instantly with your friends on email. So this is one of the most easiest way to get information and to share it with other people. Compare to that if you are using a paper you cannot share it with others. And also the maximum chances of losing that paper. So it is important that you use a reliable application that has multiple benefits of taking down notes and sharing them with others. You can find out many advance application help you to attach photos and videos in the note. So this help you keep the information in would be staying and easier to shared with the people.

Instead of going for the paperless solution I do believe that a digital application is much more better and easier. Because it offer you simple interface and as mentioned above good set of sharing options.

If you do not want to leave paper note then there is one more better solution available. It is costly but effective. Called as Digital pen. You can buy a good digital pen which is available on the web. It comes with a digital camera that records your writing and convert everything into a digital text. It is one of the best thing I had seen. Now it is popularly used in graphic industry where designing is primary work. Digital pen allows you to take down notes on a paper first and then you can convert them instantly into a office applications. There is no need to manually type or note down anything. If you want the same solution on a portable device like smartphone or tablet pc then you must buy a device which has a good handwriting recognition features. Like the one we had seen in Samsung devices. It identify your handwriting and convert the content to digital text. This is very easy to use.

Web Development and Seo Traning Shimla

I think android smartphone is best.