Thread: What are the things that make you happy?

What are the things that make you happy?

There are many happy people who usually invest actively in their happiness. I was wondering what are the things that make you happy. Do you do some activity or something similar to make you feel happy. I am a 20 year old male and I am into college and I also play football at my college that makes me happy most of the time.

Re: What are the things that make you happy?

Listening to FM and watching game shows.

I love listening to music and it keeps my mood happy all the time. There are many type of songs that can fit my mood and the lyrics used in the music for what I am feeling at that moment. Whenever I am listening to music I never feel alone and it also gives me a rich look all the time. If I am into a dope mode, then I usually listen to soft rocks or country rocks that soothes the mind peacefully.

I like to walk in a clear blue sky which is a perfect start for the day firstly. After that I like to spend time with my families and having breakfast with them at the start of their day. After that I take my smartphone and settle down on a chair going through different news feeds, emails and other things which makes me happy too. Then going to work and coming back and playing CS late at night for an hour makes me happy as well.

I am a IT professional and chatting about the new technology that comes in our sector with my friends at a usual bar meet-up makes me feel proud and very happy. When I tell them about the different development in the field of gadgets, gizmos with lots of new technical features, it makes me happy. When I tell solve their basic technical problems whether in their smartphone or in computer or in any gadget or gizmos, it makes me happy.

look at the good things in life not the bad, dont let every little thing get to you, let things go, live every day like your last

Money is the best thing that made the happy to every one.

My kindle makes me happy