Thread: What is Google launching in July 24th Press Event?

What is Google launching in July 24th Press Event?

Hope, you guys have heard about Google is sending invites to tech savvies around the country for their upcoming press event which is to be held at San Fransisco on next Wednesday, July 24th. So what you guys thing is going to be revealed in this event?

As i love this company's products including their phablets, smartphones, other services and most of all Android operating system. Any guess what are they going to reveal next week?

Re: What is Google launching in July 24th Press Event?

I am eagerly waiting for this event as most probably they will launch the next Android version, Android 4.3. This was about to be revealed in the Google Developer conference two months ago in May but due some reasons, they didn't launched it. So probably this is the one set for launch.

Another reason why i am sure about this is because they have written "Join us for breakfast with Sunder Pichai". Sunder is the head VP of Android department. So obviously they are going to release something related to Android.

There is no compulsion that if Sunder Pichai is the host, then they will release Android 4.3 because he is not only the head of Android but also of Chrome and few other departments.

People are expecting any of the three stuffs to be revealed in this conference which may include Android 4.3, next version of Google Nexus 7 which is in news and rumors since couple of months or the revamped Nexus Q media player. Anyways, just four days to go. Lets wait and see what is coming.

I saw a video on YouTube today showing up leaked video of Android 4.3 on Nexus 4 device. If you want you guys can also see it here. So if this is the leaked footage of new Android system, that means the update is ready and hence probably this is what is set for launch on July 24th Press conference.